Coin98 Wallet Highlights & Plan | June 2021
Coin98 Wallet has had yet another great month with numerous new galaxies & planets, bringing countless new opportunities to explore. Let’s take a look at the highlights of Coin98 Wallet during June 2021 and see what’s to come in the following months.
Coin98 Wallet Version X
Coin98 Wallet version X has finally gone live for all Android & iOS users. Version X offers numerous highlights, including:
- 22+ integrated blockchains, including the new Cosmos, Terra (Luna), Thorchain, Band, Kava, Avax X-Chain, Polygon, Persistence One, Fantom;
- New integrated DEXs: Pangolin (Avalanche), QuickSwap (Polygon), Avalanche Cross-Chain Bridge for C-Chain & X-Chain;
- Supported TRC10 (TRON);
- Extra option for Sollet restorations;
- Supported 12 languages in total;
- Supported 34 currencies in total: USD, VND, CNY, JPY, EUR, RUB, etc.
- Redesigned UX/UI.
Read more about version X here.
Coin98 Extension Wallet
Coin98 Wallet Extension V5.3.0 has been released with the following highlights:
- Integrated 18 blockchains in total, including the new Fantom, Polygon (MATIC), Terra, Kava & Persistence blockchains.
- Enhanced performance.
- Updated UX/UI with the Chain Priority feature.
During June, Coin98 Wallet has supported hundreds of tokens on multiple popular blockchains on both the Mobile App and the Browser Extension, including Solana, Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, Avalanche, etc. More tokens are expected to be available in the near future.
Partnerships & Integrations
Coin98 Wallet has integrated and teamed up with new projects in the past month, including:
- Fantom, a high-performance, scalable & secure smart contract platform for digital assets and DApps.
- Persistence, an interoperable protocol built to facilitate the creation of next-gen financial products.
- Standard, the very first collateralized rebasable stablecoin (CRS) protocol for synthetic assets based on Polkadot.
- BandChain, a high-performance blockchain built for Data Oracle.
- Saber, a high-speed, low-fee crypto trading platform on Solana.
- Elrond, a scalable, fast, and secure blockchain platform for distributed apps, enterprise use cases, and the new internet economy.
- Mercurial Finance, the first dynamic vault for stable assets on Solana.
- Polygon (Matic), a framework for building & connecting Ethereum-compatible blockchain networks.
- QuickSwap, a next-gen Layer 2 DEX on Polygon.
- Parrot Finance, a non-custodial lending market on Solana.
- Harmony, an Open Consensus for Decentralized Economy.
- Avalaunch, the first protocol on Avalanche that offers a fast, secure, and efficient platform for decentralized fundraising.
Coin98 Wallet has been creating & operating multiple events back-to-back to show our appreciation to the communities:
- GUM Galaxy Exploration
+ May 28th - June 2nd, with a 5,500 $GUM Prize Pool.
+ June 2nd - June 9th, with a 7,000 $GUM Prize Pool.
- CHR Social Airdrop: Jun 12th - Jun 17th with a 5,000 $CHR Prize Pool.
- Share Your Voice Campaign | Download, Rate & Review the Coin98 Extension Wallet
+ Ongoing since Jun 24th with a 500 USDT Prize Pool.
Thanks to our amazing communities, investors, partners, and all members of the Coin98 Finance team, June has been another great month with multiple impressive achievements for Coin98 Wallet.
The Coin98 Wallet team is hustling everyday to bring all users nothing but the best in the market. July is going to be another great month with the new product development, improvement, new integration, partnerships and numerous rewards.
Let’s see what surprises we’ll be getting from the Coin98 Wallet Universe this July.
About Coin98 Wallet
Coin98 Wallet is a non-custodial wallet used to store, manage, trade, swap multi-chain, multi-source digital assets. It supports the most popular chains, including BTC, ETH, TOMO, Tron, Binance Smart Chain, Solana, Polkadot, Kusama, HECO Chain, Near, Avalanche X-Chain & C-Chain, Binance Chain, Celo, BandChain, Kava, Terra, Cosmos, ThorChain, Fantom, Polygon, Persistence. Coin98 Wallet has both the Mobile App and the Extension version that act as a gateway, connecting users to the DeFi world.
Twitter | Website | Docs | Telegram | Facebook